Many of us will be eating a lot of candy over the weekend.
According to the National Retail Federation, Americans will spend $2.6-billion on jelly beans, chocolate bunnies and other Easter favorites.
If you want to indulge, but also watch your waistline, Consumer Reports breaks down what you can eat for just 100 calories:
- Reese's Pieces Eggs - 6 & 1/3 pieces
- Nestle Crunch Nest Eggs - 3 & 1/3 pieces
- Cadbury's Creme Egg - 2/3 pieces
- Hershey Milk Chocolate Marshmallow Eggs - 3 pieces
- Jordan Almonds - 6 pieces
- Jelly Belly Beans - 25 pieces
- Peeps - 3 & 1/2 pieces
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Bunny - 2 pieces
- Lindt Gold Bunny - 1/5 pieces
You don't have to cut yourself off, but just try to control your portions.
Send a breaking news alert to Action News
Report a correction or typo
Learn more about the 6abc family of apps