Dryer fire forces family from Bellmawr, N.J. home

EMBED </>More Videos

A smoky fire forced a family out of their home in Bellmawr, NJ. It broke out on the 100 block of Spruce Street at 11:30 Sunday. (WPVI)

A smoky fire has forced a family out of their home in Camden County.

The blaze broke out at 11:30 p.m. Sunday in the 100 block of Spruce Street in Bellmawr.

Fire officials tell Action News someone inside the house smelled smoke and woke everyone up before the smoke alarms went off.

The family of four was able to get out safely.

Investigators say the fire started in a dryer.

The family is staying with relatives.

Related Topics:
house firen.j. newsBellmawr
(Copyright ©2017 WPVI-TV. All Rights Reserved.)

Load Comments