Officials: Propane grill may have sparked Burlco fire; 3 townhomes damaged

EMBED </>More Videos

Investigators think a propane barbecue grill may have sparked a fire in Medford, Burlington County, that left three townhomes damaged. (WPVI)

Investigators think a propane barbecue grill may have sparked a fire in Medford, Burlington County, that left three townhomes damaged.

The fire broke out just before 4:30 p.m. Saturday on Wentwood Court.

Firefighters arrived to heavy flames from the back of one of the homes.

It went to two alarms before firefighters were able to bring it under control.

With warm weather just around the corner, officials caution, be aware of safety precautions when using those grills.

No one was injured, but three families had to find somewhere else to stay.

------


Related Topics:
new jersey newshouse fireMedford
(Copyright ©2017 WPVI-TV. All Rights Reserved.)

Load Comments