November 10, 2015 (WPVI) -- We would like to offer the first 150 individuals ages 20-30 to participate in our "70's Disco Diva" Production. The production will highlight Philly's own "First Choice" singing "Dr. Love". The production will take place in front of the Art Museum in the telecast zone. The individuals will dance "Soul Train" style to the song.
The requirements are as follows:
1. Age Requirement - Twenty to thirty years of age.
2. Performance Rehearsal - Report date and time for the production rehearsal is Wednesday, Nov. 25th at 9:00-10:00pm in the telecast area in front of the Art Museum, located at 25th & Kelly Drive. Mandatory rehearsal is required on Wednesday, November 25th, 2015. You must print out your performance release form and bring with you to this rehearsal. If you do not attend the rehearsal, you will not be able to perform on parade day.
3. Parade Day - Report date and time for the performance is Thursday, November 26th at 7:30am at the Mann Center Parking lot. You will park at the Mann Center and be shuttled to the telecast area (Art Museum) to hold until performance time.
4. The performance will air on WPVI-TV/6abc at 11:09 am. Upon completion of the performance, you will be shuttled back to the Mann Center to depart for home. You should be boarding the bus to head back to the Mann around 11:30am. We will have one bus that will pick up from the Mann Center to transport you to the telecast area and continue to do so until everyone has been transported to the telecast area. The same will be done at the end of the performance. You can also feel free to provide your own transportation to the telecast area.
5. All participants must sign up via the website that will be provided by WPVI-TV/6abc. Only the first 150 individuals will be accepted.
6. Attire - Please arrive on Parade Day in your 70's style disco attire (i.e. afro style wigs, bell bottom pants).
7. This is a non-paid, volunteer parade performance.
For any questions, email: email@example.com
NEEDED: "DISCO OLE SCHOOL" STYLE DANCERS
Please use the form below to send us your information.
More TOP STORIES News