BUSTLETON -- An electrical fire damaged a car wash in the Bustleton section of Philadelphia.
The fire broke out around 1:30 a.m. Tuesday on Bustleton Avenue near Norwalk Road.
Fire crews arrived to flames on the roof of the building.
Officials determined that a transformer attached to the building malfunctioned, sparking wires.
The fire was placed under control and crews ventilated the building due to heavy smoke.
PECO crews arrived on the scene to begin repairs.
There were no injuries reported.
Electrical fire damages car wash in Bustleton
More TOP STORIES News
6abc Dunkin' Thanksgiving Day Celebration | TODAY starting at 8:30am | Show info, lineup, prizes and more!