1. 6abc/ Dunkin Donuts Thanksgiving Day Parade Watch and Win Sweepstakes Rules
2. ENTRY: During the period beginning at 9:00AM EST Standard, Thursday, November 27, 2014 and ending approximately 12:00PM EST Standard, Thursday, November 27, 2014, you may enter as follows: Find the Keywords on our live parade broadcast and text the keyword to 55678 on your mobile device within 2 minutes of the word being displayed. The winner will be notified by text and announced on our broadcast. Sponsor, at its sole discretion, may accept a misspelled Term or Winner's name. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your online service will apply. You understand that by participation in this Sweepstakes via mobile phone or text message, if you are a potential winner, the Sponsor may contact you via mobile phone or text message, which will be subject to the charges pursuant to your carrier's rate plan. It is your sole responsibility to notify the Sponsor in writing if you change your contact information to Marketing Dept. 4100 City Ave. Philadelphia, PA 19131. For purposes of these Official Rules ("Rules"), all times and days are Eastern Time. Sponsor's computer is the official clock for the receipt of entries. Sponsor is not responsible for any delays in receipt of entries and will not acknowledge or confirm receipt of any entry. Proof of submitting an entry to Sponsor is not considered proof of delivery to or receipt by Sponsor of such entry.
Mass entries or entries generated by a script, macro or use of automated methods will be disqualified. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or other causes that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, modify or suspend the contest/sweepstakes. If canceled, Sponsor reserves the right at its discretion to determine the winner using all non-suspect eligible entries received up to the time of cancellation. Sponsor is not responsible for failed, partial, delayed or garbled computer transmissions, or for technical failures of any kind in connection with entries or the entry process, including but not limited to electronic malfunction or damage of any network, hardware or software. In the event of a dispute over an electronic entry, prize will be awarded to the authorized subscriber of the e-mail account, not the name on the entry form.
3. LIMITATIONS: All Entries must be received during the Entry Period. One entry per account will be allowed for EACH keyword. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an Entry, the Entry will be deemed to be submitted by the natural person who owns the mobile device and texted to enter. Entries by any method other than set forth above in Section 2 are void. Use of any automated system to enter as determined by Sponsor, in its sole judgment, is prohibited and will result in disqualification at Sponsor's sole discretion. Open only to persons who are 18 or older upon entering and legal residents of, and physically located within, the State of PA, DE & NJ ("Territory"). Any individuals (including but not limited to employees, consultants, independent contractors and interns) who have, within the past six months, performed services for Sponsor, any organizations responsible for sponsoring, fulfilling, administering, advertising or promoting the Sweepstakes or supplying the prize, their respective parent, subsidiary, affiliated and successor companies; (individually and collectively, "Entities"), members of their households and immediate families and any person who, within the past thirty (30) days has been awarded any prize in any sweepstakes conducted by Sponsor, are all ineligible to enter or play. "Household members" shall mean people who share the same residence at least three months a year. "Immediate family members" shall mean parents, step-parents, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings or spouses. Neither the Entities, nor any of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents or representatives (individually and collectively, "Releasees") are responsible for Entries from persons residing, or physically located, outside the Territory; Entries that are altered, delayed, deleted, destroyed, forged, fraudulent, improperly accessed, inaccurate, incomplete, interrupted, irregular in any way, late, lost, misdirected, multiple, non-delivered, stolen, tampered with, unauthorized, unintelligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Rules; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server or other connections; miscommunications; failed phone, computer hardware or software or telephone transmissions; technical failures; unauthorized human intervention; traffic congestion; garbled or jumbled transmissions; undeliverable emails resulting from any form of active or passive email filtering; insufficient space in your email account to receive email; or other errors of any kind, whether due to electronic, human, mechanical, printing, production or technical errors or other causes; even if caused by the negligence of any of the Releasees. Each of such potential Entries will be disqualified. Void where prohibited or restricted by law and subject to all applicable federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations.
Three (3) Grand Prize Winners will be selected randomly all eligible entries. Three unique prizes will be awarded. Each Grand Prize Winner will receive one (1) of the three prizes available. The Grand Prize Winner cannot exchange his/her awarded prize for another prize or cash value. The winner of each prize will be selected at random.
One (1) Grand Prize winner will receive a Visit Florida vacation for six (6) to Florida. Trip includes: Round-trip air transportation for six from Philadelphia to Tampa, FL (Approximate Retail Value: $2,400) (Aircraft carrier TBD); Five nights' accommodations and one breakfast for six at the Bermudas at TradeWinds Island Resorts (Approximate Retail Value: $3,300). One $500 VISA Gift Card (Approximate Retail Value: $500). Total Retail Value of Prize: $6,200. Certificates will be valid for twelve months from the end of the promotion (November 27, 2015) and may include traditional blackout periods. Redemption instructions will accompany all certificates. Minimum age to book accommodations is 21.
One (1) Grand Prize winner will receive ten (10) Mid-level End Zone seat tickets to the Philadelphia Eagles game on Sunday, December 14, 2014 at Lincoln Financial Field and a Dunkin' Donuts sponsored Tailgate. (Approximate Retail Value/Game tickets: $950). (Approximate Retail Value/Dunkin' Donuts Tailgate: $250). The winner will also receive two (2) Parking Passes for Lot M or another alternate location at Lincoln Financial Field to host the Tailgate. (Approximate Retail Value/Parking Passes: $60). The Winner has two options for claiming the Dunkin' Donuts Tailgate prize: Option 1: Dunkin' Donuts delivery of Dunkin' Donuts products to the chosen location at Lincoln Financial Field (Approximate Retail Value: $250); OR Option 2: Winner can receive ten (10) $25 Dunkin' Donuts Gift Cards for each game attendee (Approximate Retail Value: $250). Please note that tickets will be mailed to winner prior to the game. Prize does not include any taxes or gratuities or other expenses such as additional parking, food and beverage that is provided beyond the prize packet.
One (1) Grand Prize winner will receive Dunkin' Donuts coffee for one year. The prize will be awarded in the amount of $520 in Dunkin' Donuts gift cards. (Approximate Retail Value: $520). Gift cards have no expiration date. Gift cards will be mailed to the winner one (1) week after the Sweepstakes ends. Prize does not include any taxes or gratuities or other expenses.
Limit one prize per person/entrant. If the actual value of the prize is less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded. Any depiction of prizes is for illustrative purposes only. Prizes are not redeemable for cash or transferable, except a Grand Prize is transferable to a surviving spouse residing in the same household. No substitution allowed except, at Sponsor's sole discretion, a prize of equal or greater value may be substituted. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prizes. A prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. Prize elements may not be separated. Only the number of prizes stated in the Rules is available to be won. Each prize is subject to availability. All prizes will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible Entries are received and prizes are validly claimed by Thursday, November 28, 2013, after which no alternate winners will be selected, nor unclaimed prizes awarded.
5. PROCEDURES: All Entries must be received during the Entry Period. On November 28, 2013, by random selection, the Sweepstakes winners will be chosen from all eligible Entries received. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible Entries received.
6. WINNER: Potential winners will be notified by email or direct message (DM) on or about November 28, 2013. At the sole discretion of the Sponsor, disqualification, forfeiture and the selection of an alternate winner may result from any of the following: (1) potential winner's failure to respond to notification within seven (7) business days after its transmission; (2) the return of an email notification or text as undeliverable after three (3) attempts; (3) potential winner's failure to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof of age, identity and residency; (4) potential winner's failure to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability/Publicity Release within seven (7) business days after it is mailed; (5) potential winner's failure to validly claim any prize within ten (10) days after it is sent; (6) potential winner's failure to validly claim any prize by November 28, 2013 and (7) any other non-compliance with Rules. In the event of a prize forfeiture, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, award or not award the forfeited prize to an alternate winner. All prizes for qualified winners will be delivered within 2 weeks after the date of the drawing. All taxes are solely the responsibility of each winner; and each winner of a prize valued at $600 or more will receive an IRS Form 1099 reflecting the value of the prize.
6abc/ Dunkin' Donuts Thanksgiving Day Parade Watch and Win Sweepstakes Rules