You can't have Valentine's Day without chocolate. Eat Your Way to Wellness founder Jessica Deluise shows you how to feel GOOD indulging in the sweet you love with the ones you love.
CHOCOLATE DIPPING SAUCE RECIPE
- 1/2 cup coconut oil or cocoa butter
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons honey or molasses
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
DIRECTIONS: Combine ingredients in a saucepan and whisk under low heat until desired texture is achieved. Pour in a bowl and serve with fresh fruit, or dip and refrigerate for 1 hour.
JESSICA DELUISE, MHS, PA-C | WEBSITE | FACEBOOK |
MORE WEEKLY WELLNESS TIPS:
- Six dips, eats and treats for your next party spread
- Six tips for buying coffee
- Why you should check your food labels for 'Natural flavors'
- 6 tasty chicken meal prep dishes
- 5 benefits of lemons you may not know
- 6 ways to make lunch healthier
Email Jessica your food questions at Jessica@Eatyourwaytowellness.com and follow her on Facebook. Check back each weekly for more Weekly Wellness tips.