Officials said a small fire broke out on the ground level of the hotel shortly before 6 a.m. The fire caused a pipe to burst, leading to disruptions throughout the property.
As a result, all gaming operations, including slot machines, table games and sports betting, were suspended Monday.
The resort also canceled its $30,000 Slot Tournament, which had been scheduled to run from 1 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Hotel operations continued on a limited basis.
Officials said the property's restaurants, pools and other amenities remained open and available to guests while crews worked to address the issue.
No injuries were reported.
Check TheOceanAC.com for the latest updates.