LOS ANGELES (WPVI) -- Anthony Bourdain posthumously received six Emmy awards for his show "Anthony Bourdain: Parts Unknown."
Bourdain won for the following categories during the Creative Arts Emmys over the weekend.
- Outstanding informational series or special
- Outstanding Writing For A Nonfiction Program
- Outstanding Short Form Nonfiction Or Reality Series
- Outstanding Picture Editing For A Nonfiction Program
- Outstanding Sound Editing For A Nonfiction Program (Single Or Multi-Camera)
- Outstanding Sound Mixing For A Nonfiction Program (Single or Multi-Camera)
The TV host took his own life in June while working on an upcoming episode. He was 61 years old.
Send a News Tip to Action News
Learn More About 6abc Apps