- 24 wooden skewers
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into 24 strips
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat or regular creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 teaspoons crushed red pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Soak wooden skewers in water 15 to 20 minutes.
2. Thread chicken onto skewers and place on a rimmed baking sheet.
3. In a small saucepan, combine remaining ingredients over low heat until melted and smooth.
4. Brush evenly over chicken skewers, completely coating them, and bake 8 to 10 minutes, or until cooked through and no pink remains.
Mr. Food, OOH IT'S SO GOOD!! and the Mr. Food likeness are trademarks of Ginsburg Enterprises Incorporated. © 2007 by Ginsburg Enterprises Incorporated. All rights reserved.