About 1 cup (enough for 16 lattes)
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1/4 cup instant espresso
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
1. In a medium saucepan, combine the sugar, cocoa, espresso, and cinnamon. Whisk in the water and bring to a boil over medium heat. Boil for 1 minute, stirring often.
2. Remove from the heat and stir in the vanilla. Let cool then pour into a jar, cover and refrigerate for up to 2 weeks. Use to make Mocha Latte (below).
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 1 tablespoon Mocha Latte Syrup (above)
1. Place the half-and-half in a microwave-safe mug and heat in the microwave until hot.
2. Add the Mocha Latte Syrup and stir until well combined. Serve immediately.
Mr. Food, OOH IT'S SO GOOD!! and the Mr. Food likeness are trademarks of Ginsburg Enterprises Incorporated. © 2008 by Ginsburg Enterprises Incorporated. All rights reserved.