Carbon monoxide investigation - Philadelphia News

December 19, 2008 7:11:29 AM PST
Medics report a child was found unconscious and an adult reported feeling disoriented inside a home in Philadelphia's Somerton section. The call for help came in just before 7:30 a.m. Friday along the 500 block of Parlin Street.

PGW was called to the home and the house was ventilated. Both the adult and child were hospitalized.

Investigators are still trying to figure out just what triggered the incident.

Click here to get the latest Philadelphia news and headlines from across the Delaware and Lehigh valleys.