- 6 servings
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1-1/2 pounds beef flank steak, cut into thin strips
- 1/2 pound fresh snow peas
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 3 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds (see Tip)
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add steak strips; sauté 2 to 3 minutes, or until browned. Remove steak; set aside.
- Add snow peas, bell pepper, garlic, and ginger to skillet; sauté 4 to 5 minutes, or until vegetables are tender.
- Add soy sauce, black pepper, and sesame seeds to skillet; return steak to skillet. Simmer 2 to 3 minutes, stirring until completely mixed and heated through.
Toast sesame seeds by placing them in a small nonstick skillet over low heat for 3 to 4 minutes, or until golden, turning frequently. Just watch them carefully. It's as easy as 1-2-3!
Mr. Food, OOH IT'S SO GOOD!! and the Mr. Food likeness are trademarks of Ginsburg Enterprises Incorporated. Copyright 2007 by Ginsburg Enterprises Incorporated. All rights reserved.