- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (2- to 2-1/4-pound) boneless center-cut single pork loin
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F. Coat a medium roasting pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In a medium bowl, combine the honey, mustard, and salt. Place the pork in the roasting pan and coat completely with the mixture.
3. Cover the pork with aluminum foil and roast for 40 minutes. Uncover and baste with the pan drippings.
4. Roast the pork for 15 to 20 more minutes, or until no pink remains. Slice and serve with the pan drippings.
Tip: Thinly sliced and topped with a little extra Dijon mustard, this roast makes super sandwiches.
Mr. Food, OOH IT'S SO GOOD!! and the Mr. Food likeness are trademarks of Ginsburg Enterprises Incorporated. Copyright 2008 by Ginsburg Enterprises Incorporated. All rights reserved.