Stocks are up eight of the past nine days and major indexes are at new highs for the year.
The Dow Jones industrial average is up 108 at 9,792. The Standard & Poor's 500 index is up 16 at 1,069. The Nasdaq composite index is up 31 at 2,133.
Five stocks rose for every one that fell on the New York Stock Exchange, where volume came to 1.6 billion shares compared with 1.5 billion Tuesday.
More money-related links:
- Save money with Local Coupons
- Coupon Bug helps you save cash
- Saving with 6abc reports
- Share on the Saving with 6abc Message Board
- Track your stocks
- Follow Action News on Twitter
- Get Action News on your website
- Follow Action News on Facebook
- The latest Philadelphia headlines from the Delaware and Lehigh valleys