The automaker says it will offer lease options on all 2010 Chrysler, Dodge and Jeep vehicles.
The leases will start Sept. 17 and will be underwritten by Chrysler's preferred finance company, GMAC Financial Services.
Chrysler brand CEO Peter Fong says leases will give more options to consumers.
The company also says it will offer special lease rates on selected models through Sept. 30.
Chrysler got out of leasing last summer when the financial markets collapsed and values plunged for vehicles coming off leases.
The new leases probably won't be as good as in the past when Chrysler used leases to move cars and trucks stacked up on dealer lots.
More money-related links:
- Save money with Local Coupons
- Coupon Bug helps you save cash
- Saving with 6abc reports
- Share on the Saving with 6abc Message Board
- Track your stocks
- Follow Action News on Twitter
- Get Action News on your website
- Follow Action News on Facebook
- The latest Philadelphia headlines from the Delaware and Lehigh valleys