"This new car will be a game changer," said Michael Boneham, president of Ford India. "It will give us muscle in the heart of the Indian market."
Ford plans to double production capacity at its plant in the southeastern city of Chennai to 200,000 vehicles a year, part of a $500 million India investment plan announced last year.
More money-related links:
- Save money with Local Coupons
- Coupon Bug helps you save cash
- Saving with 6abc reports
- Share on the Saving with 6abc Message Board
- Track your stocks
- Follow Action News on Twitter
- Get Action News on your website
- Follow Action News on Facebook
- The latest Philadelphia headlines from the Delaware and Lehigh valleys