The $760 million deal includes equity from Ares and TPC and some of Simmons' current lenders and debt commitments from certain Simmons' lenders.
In addition, Simmons Bedding has arranged a $35 million debtor-in-possession credit facility.
Simmons Co. says its plan will reduce total debt from about $1 billion to approximately $450 million.
More money-related links:
- Save money with Local Coupons
- Coupon Bug helps you save cash
- Saving with 6abc reports
- Share on the Saving with 6abc Message Board
- Track your stocks
- Follow Action News on Twitter
- Get Action News on your website
- Follow Action News on Facebook
- The latest Philadelphia headlines from the Delaware and Lehigh valleys