He will spend up to three years in prison.
The former owner of the now defunct "Renaissance Photography" and "Weddings Unlimited" told Action News he simply ran out of money.
Holton will be ordered to pay restitution - and be officially sentenced on January 8th.
Burlington County Prosecutors have some of Holton's inventory and are working to get items to victims.
Former customers can call Consumer Affairs at 609-265-5054 or go to their website.
RELATED LINK: Burlington County Consumer Affairs
More money-related links:
- Save money with Local Coupons
- Coupon Bug helps you save cash
- Saving with 6abc reports
- Share on the Saving with 6abc Message Board
- Track your stocks
- Follow Action News on Twitter
- Get Action News on your website
- Follow Action News on Facebook
- The latest Philadelphia headlines from the Delaware and Lehigh valleys