Anheuser-Busch InBev is selling its theme parks, including SeaWorld and Busch Gardens, to private equity firm Blackstone Group for at least $2.3 billion.
The world's largest brewer has been shedding assets to help pay for its $52 billion buyout of Anheuser-Busch last year.
The two sides confirmed the deal, saying Blackstone will pay $2.3 billion in cash on closing.
Anheuser-Busch also can get up to $400 million more in returns on Blackstone's initial investment.
Blackstone's other investments include Universal Studios Orlando and Madame Tussauds wax museums.
Anheuser-Busch InBev owns 10 amusement parks, including three SeaWorlds, two Busch Gardens and other parks including Sesame Place and Adventure Island.
More money-related links:
- Save money with Local Coupons
- Coupon Bug helps you save cash
- Saving with 6abc reports
- Share on the Saving with 6abc Message Board
- Track your stocks
- Follow Action News on Twitter
- Get Action News on your website
- Follow Action News on Facebook
- The latest Philadelphia headlines from the Delaware and Lehigh valleys