18-year-old dies from electrocution

MEDIA, Pa. - October 10, 2009 Medics were called to the Williamson Free School of Mechanical Trade in Delaware County Friday at around 2:00 p.m. for a report of person shocked.

18-year-old student Michael Savage Junior of Glenolden was transported to Crozer Chester Medical Center where doctors pronounced him dead. The cause of death is determined to be electrocution.

The school released this statement via their website tonight: "Due to the loss of one of our students, we are currently arranging for the care and grief counseling of the student body, faculty and staff. We will post further information as it becomes available".

LINK: http://www.williamson.edu/

Copyright © 2021 WPVI-TV. All Rights Reserved.