Shuttle Pickup Points with Parking
There will be three shuttle pickup/dropoff points with associated parking, as follows:
1. Northwest Corner of Belmont Avenue and South Concourse Drive in West Fairmount Park. Park along the 4900 block of South Concourse Drive.
2. Columbus Boulevard (east side) at the foot of Spring Garden St., the former Streets Dept. trash transfer station. Park in the lot.
3. Poplar St. between 8th and 9th Sts. Park in the vacant lots on 8th and 9th Sts. just above Poplar.
The City will provide parking control attendants in the morning, and periodic Police checks, but it is NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE SECURITY OF YOUR VEHICLE WHILE IT IS PARKED IN THE DESIGNATED AREAS.
In addition, there will be shuttle pickup/dropoff points without parking, as follows:
1. Spring Garden St. at 8th and 10th Sts.
2. South Broad St. at Oregon, Snyder, and Washington Avenues.
Shuttle Routes and Stops
-Route 1 - From Belmont Avenue and South Concourse Drive directly to the MSB.
-Route 2 – From the lot on the east side of Columbus Boulevard at Spring Garden St. Will stop for passengers at 8th & 10th and Spring Garden Sts. Then to the front of the MSB.
-Route 3 – From 9th and Poplar Sts. directly to MSB.
-Route 4 – (No associated parking) From the northeast corner of S. Broad St. and Oregon Ave., stopping at Snyder Ave, and Washington Ave., to the MSB.
Rules for Use of Shuttle
1. Shuttle bus service will begin at 6:30 AM and end at 9:30 AM and will resume again from 3:00 PM to 7:00 PM.
2. ONLY the following are eligible to ride the shuttle:
a) City employees with City ID;
b) Employees of the 'Authorities' such as RDA, PHDC, PHA, PIDC, etc. with their Authority picture ID cards;
c) Jurors on the way to serve, or at the end of their service. They must show a summons to ride in the morning and either a court paycheck or an "attendance voucher" from the court in the afternoon.
d) Contractors' employees working at City sites will be eligible to ride the shuttle if and only if their names appear on lists made available to the shuttle operation in advance by the departments with which they contract.
3. Shuttles will not make any stops or pick-ups other than those designated above. No exceptions.
4. Return trips to the parking lots and the S. Broad St. route will begin at 3:00 PM. Boarding will be in front of the MSB only.
5. Last shuttle returning to the parking lots and the S. Broad St. route will begin boarding at 7:00 PM in front of the MSB.
When Shuttles are not Operating
Employees having optional commitments such as half-days or doctor's appointments are responsible for making their own way back to their cars during the shuttle's off-¬duty hours. However, in emergency cases departments are encouraged, as resources permit, to assist in transporting employees back to shuttle parking areas during the day.