As merchants report their figures Thursday, Costco Wholesale Corp.'s sales at stores open at least a year rose 5 percent. Children's Place Retail Stores and Stage Stores Inc. are reporting declines.
Limited Brands Inc. is reporting a bigger-than-expected sales drop.
The figures are based on sales at stores open at least a year and are considered a key indicator of a retailer's health.
More money-related links:
- Save money with Local Coupons
- Coupon Bug helps you save cash
- Saving with 6abc reports
- Share on the Saving with 6abc Message Board
- Track your stocks
- Follow Action News on Twitter
- Get Action News on your website
- Follow Action News on Facebook
- The latest Philadelphia headlines from the Delaware and Lehigh valleys