Verizon's higher termination fee will affect customers who have a one or two year contract for a smart phone or other advanced device.
The $350 termination fee will go down by $10 for each month of service the customer's already completed.
Verizon says it'll help ease its pain of subsidizing the cost of those devices for its customers.
More money-related links:
- Save money with Local Coupons
- Coupon Bug helps you save cash
- Saving with 6abc reports
- Share on the Saving with 6abc Message Board
- Track your stocks
- Follow Action News on Twitter
- Get Action News on your website
- Follow Action News on Facebook
- The latest Philadelphia headlines from the Delaware and Lehigh valleys