The company, based in Horsham, Pa., says buyers signed contracts for 765 homes valued at $430.8 million.
Toll said Tuesday it completed 860 sales transactions generating $486.6 million in revenue for the three months ended Oct. 31. Revenue was down 30 percent from the year-ago period.
Toll Brothers will release final quarterly results on Dec. 3, and analysts surveyed by Thomson Reuters expect a loss of 37 cents a share on revenue of $386.2 million.
More money-related links:
- Save money with Local Coupons
- Coupon Bug helps you save cash
- Saving with 6abc reports
- Share on the Saving with 6abc Message Board
- Track your stocks
- Follow Action News on Twitter
- Get Action News on your website
- Follow Action News on Facebook
- The latest Philadelphia headlines from the Delaware and Lehigh valleys