Judge keeps ban on release of Jennifer Lopez video

LOS ANGELES (AP) - December 1, 2009

Los Angeles Superior Court Judge James C. Chalfant said he will issue a preliminary injunction Tuesday against Lopez's ex-husband Ojani Noa and manager Ed Meyer.

Lopez sued the pair for $10 million last month, claiming Noa was trying to violate the terms of the couple's divorce and a confidentiality agreement by releasing 11 hours of footage.

Chalfant previously issued a temporary restraining order. The injunction to be issued Tuesday will remain in effect until the case is resolved.

Lopez wed Noa in 1997, but their marriage lasted just 11 months. An attorney for the singer-actress says the footage doesn't contain sexual situations.

Copyright © 2020 WPVI-TV. All Rights Reserved.