The suspect has been linked to five robberies from September 16th through October 12th.
The banks robbed include:
- 09/16/2010 - Bank of America, 11301 York Road, Cockeysville, MD 21030
- 09/17/2010 - M and T Bank, 212 Mt. Carmel Road, Parkton, MD 21120
- 09/20/2010 - Susquehanna Bank, 16576 Susquehanna Trail South, (New Freedom) Shrewsbury Township, PA
- 10/11/2010 - The Bank, 22 Center Square Road, Swedesboro, NJ 08085
- 10/12/2010 - Fulton Bank, 611 Shrewsbury Commons, Shrewsbury, PA 17361
The suspect is described as a black male in his mid 30's, 5'1" to 5'5" tall, thin build, with a mustache. He appears to walk with a limp, the FBI said, and has been described as being "bow legged."
He has worn baseball caps, sunglasses, long-sleeved shirts or sweatshirts and gloves during the robberies.
This subject is considered armed and dangerous. Anyone with information is asked to call the FBI in Philadelphia at 215-418-4000 or their local police department.
There may be a reward for information leading to his capture, and tipsters can remain anonymous.