93-year-old killed in Chester Co. fire identified

EAST BRANDYWINE TWP., Pa. - December 10, 2010

Investigators say Howard Marsh was at the home at 130 Crawford Road in East Brandywine Township visiting his daughter and son-in law.

The fire started in a propane heater inside a barn about 2:09 p.m.

The fire was brought under control within 10 minutes.

There were no other reported injuries.

Marsh lived at the Freedom Village Retirement Community in West Brandywine Township.

Copyright © 2019 WPVI-TV. All Rights Reserved.