The person was recently in Nigeria, where there is an ongoing measles outbreak.
County health officials have been in contact with some people exposed to the infected person.
Those who weren't vaccinated were asked to stay home till they are cleared of risk.
However, there may be many others out there who were also exposed to this person.
Those exposures may have been at:
* Victory Christian Fellowship at 2650 Audubon Road, Lower Providence.
- July 24, between 12:30-3:30 P.M.
* Mercy Suburban Hospital Emergency Department, East Norriton
- Between 10:00 P.M. July 26 and 5:00 A.M. July 27
* Whitemarsh Medical Services, Flourtown
- July 27, between 3:30-6:10 P.M.
The Health Department says anyone who may have been exposed should check their immunity with their doctor or other healthcare provider.
If they develop possibly symptoms, such as a fever that lastys for a few days, followed by a cough, runny nose, and pink eye, call a doctor.
Measles is a highly contagious, potentially dangerous disease.
At this time, there is no evidence that this case is related to the measles cluster in Berks County.