1. FREE MOVIE SCREENING: For Black Friday shoppers lining up on Thanksgiving, select Best Buy stores are making an event out of it! They will show "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2" in 3D at 9 p.m. on big screens to folks waiting in line. They will also be handing out free popcorn and Coke.
2. FREE DIGITAL CAMERAS: Old Navy will be handing out Kodak EasyShare Sport Digital cameras, worth about $100, at it's 1,100 US stores to shoppers who spend $40. No word on HOW MANY are being handed out.
3. FREE DISNEY SLOW GLOBES: J.C. Penney is handing out 1.9 million snow globes showing Mickey Mouse with a wreath. One per customer while they last.
4. FREE ORNAMENTS: Sears is handing out free Thomas Kinkade collectible ornaments to the first 200 shoppers who buy clothing, intimate apparel or accessories. Each store is also giving out FREE 13-inch Craftsman tool bags (worth $9.99) to the first 60 customers at each store who buy $20 dollars worth of tools.5. FREE COFFEE: Seattle's Best Coffee has a perk to those who have to WORK while you shop this Black Friday. "Like" them on Facebook, punch in your address and get a sample of Seattle's Best Coffee delivered to your mailbox.
6. FREE EYE CANDY: Abercrombie & Fitch is offering some free eye candy. Starting at midnight on Black Friday, their iconic shirtless male greeters will be on hand at every U.S. Abercrombie and Hollister store.