Here are some tips on how to make sure yours survives the winter so you can save some cash in the spring!
- First, put down seed on you yard's bald patches
- Second, use fertilizer to help with new growth and discourage weeds.
- Third, aerate your lawn to help with the absorption of fertilizer.
- Fourth, when your lawn will be ready for warmer weather and you'll be able to keep you wallter more green too!
- Fifth, through these winter months, maintain a compost bin. Put vegetable scraps into a compost bin that you keep outside. Turn it regularly and, it's ready for your lawn or garden come spring.