Woman, 2 children hurt in mobile home fire in Delaware

MINQUADALE, Del. - December 29, 2013

The blaze broke out after 9:00 a.m. in the 300 block of Wildel Avenue in Minquadale.

It took firefighters 20 minutes to get the upper hand.

A woman in her 30s, and two children suffered smoke inhalation and were taken to Christiana Hosptial.

The woman was later transferred to Crozer Medical Center as a precaution.

Investigators determined that the fire started accidently while a child was playing with a lighter.

The damage is estimated to be about $10,000.

Copyright © 2019 WPVI-TV. All Rights Reserved.