Reward offered in poisoning of puppy in Mantua, New Jersey

MANTUA, N.J. - April 16, 2014

Amanda von Ahnen says when she got home from work last week, her dog 'Bella' was in the yard, unable to use her legs.

By the next day, the dog had to be put down.

A veterinarian later determined that Bella was poisoned with antifreeze, most likely put into a food bowl that was found in the yard.

Police are still investigating.

Anyone with information is being asked to call Mantua Police at 856-468-1920.

Copyright © 2019 WPVI-TV. All Rights Reserved.