POTTSTOWN, Pa. -- Three people have been hospitalized after a carbon monoxide leak in Pottstown, Montgomery County.
The incident was reported at 10:15 a.m. Wednesday in the 400 block of Chestnut Street.
Firefighters arrived to find three people suffering from symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning.
They were taken to an area hospital. There was no immediate word on their conditions.
Peco utility crews were called a short time later.
Technicians determined the leak was coming from a malfunctioning heater.
Peco tells Action News its crews turned off the natural gas service to the home and informed the owner that service would not be restored until the heater is repaired.
3 hospitalized after carbon monoxide leak in Pottstown, Pa.
More TOP STORIES News