NEWARK, Del (WPVI) -- Several residents were displaced after an electric fire inside a Newark, Delaware apartment building.
The fire started around 11 a.m. at the Hunter's Crossing Apartments along Fairway Road.
Officials say an electric fire broke out inside the walls.
One person had to be helped out of the building. That person was taken to Christiana Hospital as a precaution.
There were no injuries reported.
The Red Cross is helping the displaced residents.
Fire forces residents from Delaware apartment building
More TOP STORIES News