PHILADELPHIA (WPVI) -- ESPN is trusting the process and giving their airways to Joel Embiid and company on Friday.
ESPN, a sister station of 6abc, will present all-day, exclusive Philadelphia 76ers content across all its platforms during "Philadelphia All Access."
The sports network will air Sixers-related programming throughout the day on SportsCenter, ESPN Radio, First Take, ESPN.com, ESPN social media, and more.
"Philadelphia All Access" will culminate with ESPN's national telecast of the 76ers vs. the Oklahoma City Thunder game at 7 p.m.
The telecast will be exclusively on ESPN in the Philadelphia area.
Here are some highlights of the day:
* Jeff Van Gundy's one-on-one interview with Sixers head coach Brett Brown;
* Doris Burke's interview with Sixers president of basketball operations Bryan Colangelo;
* Stephen A. Smith on site in Philadelphia for First Take (10 a.m. - noon) and SC6 (6 p.m.);
* Joel Embiid to appear live with Stephen A. Smith on First Take;
* Footage from this Thursday's Sixers practice to air on SportsCenter AM Friday morning;
* Doris Burke will conduct a one-on-one interview with Ben Simmons;
* An exclusive look inside the training program of Markelle Fultz, as he works toward a return to the court with Todd Wright, Sixers assistant coach and head of strength and conditioning;
* A feature on the Sixers team executive chef JaeHee Cho;
* Sixers CEO Scott O'Neil to appear on The Ryen Russillo Show (between 1-4 p.m.), plus guests on Golic & Wingo (6-10 a.m.) on ESPN Radio.
And during the game, select players and coaches will be mic'd up.
Send a breaking news alert to Action News
Report a correction or typo
Learn more about the 6abc family of apps