Officials say a gas leak forced a grocery store to shut down in Montgomery Township, Pennsylvania Wednesday night.
The incident happened around 11:30 p.m. on the 1200 block of Welsh Road behind the Redner's Warehouse Market in the Montgomery Commons Shopping Center
Workers in a pizza shop first noticed the smell of natural gas and saw their lights were flickering.
PECO Crews arrived and found high levels of gas in several businesses.
They were able to get the gas leak secured, but some customers did lose power.
It's not clear if all the businesses will be open Thursday morning.
Gas leak shuts down Montgomery Twp. grocery store
More TOP STORIES News