SOUTHWEST PHILADELPHIA (WPVI) -- PGW crews were on the scene of a reported gas leak in Southwest Philadelphia Monday morning.
It happened just before 11:00 a.m. inside a home on the 5500 block of Willows Avenue.
Chopper six HD was overhead as firefighters blocked off the neighborhood.
Authorities tell Action News the homeowner called the fire department after smelling gas.
PGW crews found that the gas line wasn't properly connected in the basement.
Six people were evacuated while the problem was fixed but have since been allowed back inside their homes.