MOUNT LAUREL, N.J. (WPVI) -- Firefighters in Burlington County battled a house fire in Mount Laurel.
Crews were called to the 100 block of Canterburry Road around 5:30 a.m. Sunday.
Firefighters quickly went to work battling the intense flames and were forced to call in neighboring fire departments to assist.
The fire department reported an active gas leak at the scene. The gas was turned off as crews continued to battle the blaze.
No injuries have been reported.
Officials say the home is vacant, but has had recent problems with squatters living inside.