3 recovering after exposure to carbon monoxide in Greenville

GREENVILLE, Del. (WPVI) -- Three people are recovering tonight, after being exposed to carbon monoxide.

Crews were called to the 3800 block of Kennett Pike early Saturday morning for a carbon monoxide alarm.

A 32-year-old was found unconscious inside the building.

Two others were suffering from dizziness and altered mental status.

All three victims are listed in stable condition.

No word on what caused the leak.

Send a breaking news alert
Report a correction or typo
Learn more about the 6abc apps
Copyright © 2021 WPVI-TV. All Rights Reserved.