Adult, 2 children overcome by carbon monoxide in Kensington

Philadelphia fire officials are investigating a carbon monoxide incident that sent three people to area hospitals.

The incident was reported around 1:45 p.m. Friday in the 800 block of East Ontario Street in the city's Kensington section.

Officials say an adult male, a boy and a girl were overcome by carbon monoxide.

The children were taken to Saint Christopher's Hospital for treatment.

The man was taken to Aria Health Frankford Division.

Their injuries are not considered life threatening.
Related Topics:
carbon monoxidephilly news
(Copyright ©2018 WPVI-TV. All Rights Reserved.)