NEWARK, Del. (WPVI) -- Flames tore through a shopping center in Newark, Delaware leaving $25,000 in damage.
It happened around 10:00 a.m. at the Meadowood Shopping Center in the 2600 block of Capital Trail.
Authorities say the fire began at Tandoori Restaurant.
Neighboring fire companies were called in to help the Mill Creek Fire Company bring the blaze under control.
No one was injured but the fire caused extensive smoke famage.
According to investigators, a faulty kerosene heater was to blame after it burst into flames, spreading to the outside.
The cause of the fire was ruled accidental.
Delaware shopping center fire leaves $25,000 in damage
More TOP STORIES News