3 hurt in kitchen blaze in Cinnaminson, N.J.

Three people were hurt in a kitchen fire in Cinnaminson, New Jersey Tuesday afternoon.

The fire broke out just before 4:00 p.m. on the 100 block of Fairfax Drive.

Fire crews arrived to smoke showing from a one and half story house.

Officials say a neighbor rescued a woman in her seventies from the home.

She was flown to Temple University Hospital with serious injuries.

Her husband and daughter were treated at Cooper Hospital for smoke inhalation.

So far, there is no word on their condition.

The blaze is under investigation.
Related Topics:
house firen.j. newsCinnaminson
(Copyright ©2018 WPVI-TV. All Rights Reserved.)