HOUSTON (WPVI) -- There's a warning for parents after a popular baby wipe has been recalled by Sam's Club.
Simply Right baby wipes from Sam's Club are no longer on the shelf after the wipes were found to have bacteria that can make kids sick.
The company stopped selling the wipes after the manufacturer found packages have B. Cepacia bacteria.
According to Sam's Club, the bacteria could make children with chronic health problems or weakened immune systems more susceptible to infections.
The recall is not being ordered by the FDA. Instead Sam's Club is voluntarily recalling the affected product, which was sold starting in June 2014.
The company said, "We're communicating with members who have recently purchased the item so they understand the quality concerns and can return their product to Sam's Club for a full refund."
If you have the wipes, you can return to them to Sam's Club for a full refund.
Harmful bacteria prompts Sam's Club to voluntarily recall baby wipes