Out West, the top-seeded Utah Jazz fell to theLA Clippers, while the Phoenix Suns -- who downed the defending champs in the first round -- eliminated the Denver Nuggets and their MVP, Nikola Jokic.
MORE: Look back at the first round
EASTERN CONFERENCE SEMIFINALS
Atlanta Hawks (5) def. Philadelphia 76ers (1), 4-3
Hawks 128, 76ers 124
76ers 118, Hawks 102
76ers 127, Hawks 111
Hawks 103, 76ers 100
Hawks 109, 76ers 106
76ers 104, Hawks 99
Hawks 103, 76ers 96
- The 76ers are running short on excuses after another early playoff exit
- How the 76ers should approach the offseason
- 76ers' Embiid fined $35K for scuffle in Game 6
- Embiid frustrated with officiating despite win
- Social media reacts to John Collins' epic poster slam
Milwaukee Bucks (3) def.Brooklyn Nets (2), 4-3
Nets 115, Bucks 107
Nets 125, Bucks 86
Bucks 86, Nets 83
Bucks 107, Nets 96
Nets 114, Bucks 108
Bucks 104, Nets 89
Bucks 115, Nets 111
- Windhorst:By the tip of KD's shoe, the Bucks are halfway to their goal
- Giannis, Bucks survive instant classic to make ECF
- Nash: Injured Nets had 'one too many obstacles'
- Everyone on Twitter knew Kevin Durant would get the ball, and then KD delivered
- Windhorst:Nets-Bucks isn't a classic, but it's classic 2021
WESTERN CONFERENCE SEMIFINALS
LA Clippers(4) def.Utah Jazz (1), 4-2
Jazz 112,Clippers 109
Jazz 117, Clippers 111
Clippers 132, Jazz 106
Clippers 118, Jazz 104
Clippers 119, Jazz 111
Game 6: Friday, June 18
Clippers 131, Jazz 119
- Shelburne:Clippers write their own storybook tale with Game 6 win
- Mann unlikely hero as Clips rally into first WCF
- Kawhi's knee injury keeps him sidelined for Game 6
- Pelton: Winner of the playoffs so far? The injury bug
- Shelburne: Without Kawhi, PG pledged to carry the Clippers through Game 5
Phoenix Suns (2) def.Denver Nuggets (3), 4-0
Suns 122, Nuggets 105
Suns 123, Nuggets 98
Suns 116, Nuggets 102
Suns 125, Nuggets 118
- Source: CP3 in NBA protocols, out indefinitely
- CP3, Williams enjoy shared journey as Suns sweep
- MVP Jokic ejected for hard swipe at Payne
- Lowe: How the Suns' pick-and-roll is picking apart the NBA
- CP3 takes over in 4th to close out Suns' G1 win
What's next for the Nets after their Game 7 loss?
Malika Andrews looks back on the Nets' season and what they hope for next year.
Gallinari locks up Embiid, breaks away for slam to clinch ECF trip
Danilo Gallinari pokes the ball away from Joel Embiid and races down the court for a two-handed jam.
Bucks outlast Nets in epic Game 7, advance to Eastern Conference finals
The Bucks and Nets go down to the wire in a wild fourth quarter and overtime as Milwaukee comes out on top and advances to the Eastern Conference finals.
Terance Mann, Clippers advance to first Western Conference finals with remarkable comeback
Terance Mann scores 39 and the LA Clippers complete an incredible comeback in the second half to send LA to its first Western Conference finals in franchise history.
CP3, Booker put up 71 to send Suns to sweep of Nuggets, 1st WCF since 2010
Chris Paul and Devin Booker combine for 71 points to help the Suns steamroll their way into the Western Conference finals for the first time in 11 years.