The top-seeded Miami Heat became the first team to advance to the Eastern Conference finals, beating the Philadelphia 76ers Thursday to take their semifinal series 4-2. The third-seeded Golden State Warriors took care of business on Friday in the Western Conference semifinals, beating the Memphis Grizzlies 4-2 for the series win.
Keeping the postseason intriguing were the No. 2 seed Boston Celtics, who beat the No. 3 seed Milwaukee Bucks in a Game 7 matchup on Sunday to advance to the Eastern Conference finals. In the second Game 7 of the day, the top-seeded Phoenix Suns were eliminated by the No. 4 seed Dallas Mavericks to advance in the West.
Here's all the info you need for each conference finals matchup, including game recaps, news and series-by-series analysis.
All times are Eastern.
MORE: First-round results | Second-round results
EASTERN CONFERENCE FINALS
Miami Heat (1) leadBoston Celtics (2), 1-0
Game 1:Heat 118, Celtics 107
Game 2:at Miami, Thursday, 8:30 p.m. (ESPN)
Game 3:at Boston, Saturday, 8:30 p.m. (ABC)
Game 4:at Boston, Monday, May 23, 8:30 p.m. (ABC)
*Game 5:at Miami, Wednesday, May 25, 8:30 p.m. (ESPN)
*Game 6:at Boston, Friday, May 27, 8:30 p.m. (ESPN)
*Game 7:at Miami, Sunday, May 29, 8:30 p.m. (ESPN)
- Celtics say Horford available to play in Game 2
- Goldsberry:Without Smart and Horford, the Celtics might not be able to stop Butler
- Windhorst: How vintage Jimmy Butler took over Game 1
- Butler-led Heat ride 39-14 third quarter to Game 1 win
- Celtics without Horford, Smart for Game 1 vs. Heat
WESTERN CONFERENCE FINALS
Golden State Warriors (3) leadDallas Mavericks (4), 1-0
Game 1:Warriors 112, Mavericks 87
Game 2:at Golden State, Friday, 9 p.m. (TNT)
Game 3:at Dallas, Sunday, 9 p.m. (TNT)
Game 4:at Dallas, Tuesday, May 24, 9 p.m. (TNT)
*Game 5:at Golden State, Thursday, May 26, 9 p.m. (TNT)
*Game 6:at Dallas, Saturday, May 28, 9 p.m. (TNT)
*Game 7:at Golden State, Monday, May 30, 8 p.m. (TNT)
- Arnovitz:Warriors, Curry skew old school, make life difficult for Mavericks, Doncic
- Wiggins, Warriors limit Luka in Game 1 victory
- The five biggest questions that could decide the Western Conference finals
- Mavs again fined for bench-decorum violations
- Luka Doncic, Mavericks author dominant Game 7 effort en route to eliminating Suns
Heat put on clinic in 3rd quarter to down Celtics and take Game 1 of ECF
The Heat outscore the Celtics 39-14 in the third quarter alone to take the lead and never look back in a huge Game 1 win.