Students overheat during Mass at Port Richmond school

PHILADELPHIA (WPVI) -- Medics were called to help sick children in the Port Richmond section of Philadelphia.

School officials now say two students from the Saint George School overheated while at Mass on Thursday.

Initially, there was a thought that carbon monoxide was involved.

PGW confirmed that that was not the case.

The students were taken to the hospital for treatment.

Send a News Tip to Action News
Learn More About 6abc Apps
Copyright © 2022 WPVI-TV. All Rights Reserved.