Students overheat during Mass at Port Richmond school

EMBED </>More Videos

Students overheat during Mass at Port Richmond school. Watch this report from Action News at 4pm on November 1, 2018.

Medics were called to help sick children in the Port Richmond section of Philadelphia.

School officials now say two students from the Saint George School overheated while at Mass on Thursday.

Initially, there was a thought that carbon monoxide was involved.

PGW confirmed that that was not the case.

The students were taken to the hospital for treatment.

------
Send a News Tip to Action News
Learn More About 6abc Apps
Related Topics:
philly newsNorth Philadelphia
(Copyright ©2018 WPVI-TV. All Rights Reserved.)