WILMINGTON, Del. (WPVI) -- Three adults and a child were displaced in a two-alarm fire that caused $85,000 in damage to their Wilmington home.
It happened around 8:00 p.m. Saturday in the 200 block of West Summit Avenue.
Crews reported heavy flames shooting from the two story home.
No injuries were reported but a family of four was displaced.
The cause of the fire was ruled accidental.
Authorities say a faulty fire place was to blame.
4 displaced in Wilmington fire that caused $85,000 in damage
More TOP STORIES News