E-Cigarette explodes in man's pant pocket

EMBED </>More Videos

A Kentucky man suffered third-degree burns on his legs because the battery on his E-Cigarette exploded in his pocket.

A Kentucky man suffered third-degree burns on his legs because the battery on his E-Cigarette exploded in his pocket.

Security cameras caught the moment the man's pants burst into flames.

In the video Josh Hamilton walks up to the counter at a gas station, and reaches into his pocket.

Moments later a stream of sparks shoot from his pants.

A quick-thinking cashier put the flames out with a fire extinguisher.

Related Topics:
firecigarettes
(Copyright ©2017 WPVI-TV. All Rights Reserved.)

Load Comments